Hello! Time for a little catch up from the last week or so. First off, some links I am loving:
- The Real Life RD on Whole30
- 10 Habits of Healthy People via Gymbags and Gladrags
- What 12 Successful People Do During Their Morning Routine via Levo
- You Are Enough: Jane Jourdan of FIT FOR BROADWAY via An Actress Eats
- A Winter Capsule Wardrobe from the Shutterbean blog
Lemon drizzle cake and soy cappuccino at Primrose Bakery. I grabbed a seat in the back alcove and wrote a few letters back home before going to see ‘Guys and Dolls’ at the Savoy Theatre.
Love the story; disappointed with this production. I guess they can’t all be winners!
Carrying on my quest to buy all the ‘Harry Potter’ books, this time at Hatchards.
Tuesday we celebrated Jen’s birthday at M Grill. Mocktails, shared plates and great conversation!!
On Wednesday I went to class at Psycle and we snapped a picture post-ride for instagram! Can you spot me??
On Sunday I did some meal planning then headed out to grocery shop.
The day was gorgeous so I stopped in at the British Museum for a little culture.
I then discovered my newest obsession, Planet Organic. This place just speaks to my culinary soul! Not to mention FINALLY finding Kombucha in London!!! Happy, happy girl.
Have a wonderful week!